Unlock PLM value through world class implementations.
PointPLM brings a wide range of expertise to any Agile PLM implementation and has a combined 105+ years of experience.
We start with a robust set of accelerate process baselines which are available depending on the type of implementation:
- Change Management
- Part Management: Standard and Custom
- Document Management: QSD, Non-QSD, DHF, DMR, etc.
- BOM Management: EBOM and MBOM
- Finished Good Management: Model, CFN, Finished Good/GTIN, etc.
- Compliance Management: RoHS, WEEE, REACH, Conflict Mineral, etc.
- Quality Management: Customer Complaint, CAPA, Internal Audit, etc.
- Supplier Management: SCAR, Supplier Qualification, Supplier Audit, etc.
- Price Management: RFQ and Price (Component to Finished Good rollup levels)
- Program Management
For companies just getting started with PLM, we offer accelerated working process baselines as a starting position. Our business process consultants work with you over the course an implementation to move through these baselines, compare corporate requirements, and make adjustments to tailor them to specific business needs.
For companies looking to expand or upgrade their current Agile PLM environments, our consultants work with you to evaluate specific needs, adapt new modules, launch new processes, and launch revised business processes to meet your organizations expanding needs.
It is a common problem these days where an organization has more than one PLM instance which needs consolidation into a single instance. Our consultants are experts at evaluating, integrating, and migrating multiple environments into a single global instance along with harmonized business processes that can fit a global footprint.
Every implementation follows a specific set of best practice steps and deliverables to achieve success:
- Business Needs Assessment
- Business Process Planning
- Solution Design
- Design Verification
- Organization Change Management
- Data/File Migration
- Go-Live Management and Support