Unlock PLM value through world class implementations.
PointPLM brings a wide range of expertise to any PLM implementation with over 100 years of combined senior level experience.
We start with a robust set of accelerate process baselines which are tailored to the type of implementation:
- Change Management
- Part Management: Standard and Custom
- Document Management: QSD, Non-QSD, DHF, DMR, etc.
- BOM Management: EBOM and MBOM
- Finished Good Management: Model, CFN, Finished Good/GTIN, etc.
- Compliance Management: RoHS, WEEE, REACH, Conflict Mineral, etc.
- Quality Management: Customer Complaint, CAPA, Internal Audit, etc.
- Supplier Management: SCAR, Supplier Qualification, Supplier Audit, etc.
- Price Management: RFQ and Price (Component to Finished Good rollup levels)
- Program Management
For companies just getting started with PLM, we offer accelerated working process baselines as a starting position. Our business process consultants work with you over the course an implementation to move through these baselines, compare corporate requirements, and make adjustments to tailor them to specific business needs.
For companies looking to expand or upgrade their current PLM footprint, our consultants work with you to evaluate specific needs, adapt new modules, and launch new and revised business processes to meet your organization's expanding needs.
It is a common for an organization to have more than one PLM instance with needs to consolidate into a single instance. Our consultants are experts at evaluating, integrating, and migrating multiple environments into a single global instance along with harmonized business processes that can fit a global footprint.
Every implementation follows a specific set of best practice steps with deliverables to achieve success:
- Business Needs Assessment
- Business Process Planning
- Solution Design
- Design Verification
- Organization Change Management
- Data/File Migration
- Go-Live Management and Support