Engineering systems to fit your industry and company specific needs.
Click on the area of interest below to learn more about our PLM Technical Offerings:
- PointPLM engineers are well versed in a wide variety of IT topologies and can help any IT organization plan for a new PLM implementation, assess an existing system, and plan for future growth.
- PointPLM engineers have firsthand experience architecting and building some of the most complex PLM systems in the market today, including extensive experience on Windows, Linux, Solaris, and AIX platforms; clustered/load balanced environments; global 24x7 instances; disaster recovery planning; and integration with Corporate IT and regulatory standards.
- PointPLM's installation services ensure that your PLM system is installed quickly and accurately. We can assist with the preparation, including hardware sizing, IT planning, and rollout strategies.
- Our team is well versed in all infrastructures, platforms, and technologies, including virtualization, cloud servers, application clustering, SAN, and HA, to name a few.
- Our rapid installation methodology allows you to be up and running in minimal time.
- We also understand corporate security policies and can offer guidance for your PLM team to ensure compliance without limiting performance, scalability, or accessibility.
- Our engineers have developed and executed numerous Installation Qualifications (IQs) for FDA Validated environments.
- Our team has a long history of cooperation with leading PLM vendors, supporting pre-release testing and early adopters.
- As part of our upgrade activities, we will help develop a detailed cutover plan to choreograph upgrade activities to ensure adherence to the process, provide a detailed timeline, and facilitate visibility to core team members and sponsors throughout the process. This helps us minimize your downtime while providing checkpoints and rollback opportunities.
- We can help you choose the upgrade strategy best suited for your implementation and help you understand changes and facilitate training.
- Whether through acquisitions, IT reorganization, or evolutions of tool choice, every PLM customer at some point finds themselves contemplating the merging of PLM systems and data. PointPLM’s team has engineered some of the largest PLM system mergers, ensuring accuracy and traceability. Validated environments are especially challenging as historical data is typically required for future audits.
- PointPLM has a proven methodology for mapping multiple data streams into a common data model and migrating the corresponding data.
- Quality organizations can be comfortable that data merge processes are repeatable, change management organizations can be assured that data is preserved and changes are tracked, and engineers can immediately leverage expended product data records to facilitate new product development.
- PointPLM's team has performed large data migrations for PLM customers of every size and industry.
- With an extensive array of tools and development skill sets, we can custom tailor a data transformation and migration strategy for any customer whether they are implementing PLM for the first time, migrating from a legacy PLM solution, or simply looking to augment their existing data set. PointPLM is dedicated to developing efficient, repeatable processes to ensure successful migrations with minimal risk.
- PointPLM's Development team has extensive experience building custom feature-adding components for customer PLM systems.
- By leveraging PLM application APIs, we can build add-on components, web applications, and stand along applications.
- Whether your goal is ease of use, efficiency, data integrity, or regulatory compliance, we can help you enhance your PLM system to maximize your PLM investment.